Pedagogical Council №3
On January 31, 2022, the next pedagogical council was held at the college.
The following agenda items were heard and discussed at the Pedagogical Council:
- Analysis of attendance and quality of knowledge of students for the first half of the 2021-2022 academic year
- Annual report on the work of the Nursing Development Center of the Aktobe region, submission for approval of the work plan for 2022
- Analytical report on the conduct and mastering of the disciplines of anatomy, physiology by students of 1-2 courses
- Conducted work on crime prevention
- The decision of the commission on the transfer of students from a paid basis to training under the state educational order
In conclusion, the subject teachers were given the tasks of qualitative preparation for the final certification in order to increase the level of preparation of graduate students for an independent assessment of knowledge according to the approved schedule, the road map “The Trinity of Knowledge, Science and Practice in Nursing” according to target indicators, bringing mentoring to ratio 1:3.4, increasing the legal literacy of students, carrying out preventive work with the parents of students.