On January 31, 2023, a pedagogical council was held at the college.
The following agenda items were heard and discussed at the Pedagogical Council:
- Analysis of attendance and quality of knowledge of students for the first half of the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Annual report of the work of the Nursing Development Center of the Aktobe region, approval of the work plan for 2023.
- Analysis of attendance and academic performance of inclusive groups (according to the results of intermediate certification).
- The value of spiritual and moral education among young people.
- Approval of the composition of the selection committee for the 2023-2024 academic year.
- Miscellaneous questions.
Appointment of granting a discount on tuition fees.
At the end, the college staff analyzed the progress and attendance of students in order to improve the quality of education;
- constant use of innovative learning technologies in the classroom;
- providing emergency assistance in practical classes among graduate groups;
- application of standards and communication skills;
- improving the quality and effectiveness of training in the educational process;
- improvement of the scientific and methodological level of classes;
- improving the professional skills of students in practical classes;
- further training of bachelor nurses in clinical nursing leadership;
- creation of audio recordings on disciplines held in inclusive groups;
- active participation in research and circle work and intra-college activities.
The composition of the commission for the admission of applicants for the 2023-2024 academic year has been approved.
By the decision of the Pedagogical Council, from the second half of the 2022-2023 academic year, a 30% discount on tuition fees was provided to the student Zhumaly Perizat, 315 Сurative Affair.