On September 13, 2023, the pedagogical council №1 of the new academic year was held at the college. The following issues were considered and discussed on the agenda of the pedagogical council:
- Message from the Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev to the people of Kazakhstan «Economic landmark of a fair Kazakhstan»
- Final work of the admissions committee (2023-2024 academic year)
- College financial statements
- Anti-corruption guidelines for the 2023-2024 academic year
- Organization of the educational process for the 2023-2024 academic year
- Annual work plan of the educational department for the 2023-2024 academic year
- Submit for approval the annual work plans of the practice department for the 2023-2024 academic year
- Work plans of the methodological council for the 2023-2024 academic year
In conclusion, it was instructed to discuss the Address of the Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev to the people of Kazakhstan «The economic landmark of a fair Kazakhstan» in all Central Committees and to carry out work on these events.
In order to adapt students to the new environment, the college staff was tasked with continuous communication between the educational department, heads of departments, psychologists, group leaders, intensifying work on joint activities, as well as improving the educational and methodological documentation of teachers in accordance with work plans for the new academic year.