On June 30, 2022, the next pedagogical council was held at the college.
The following agenda items were heard and discussed at the Pedagogical Council:
- 2021-report of the Supervisory Board on the work done in the 2022 academic year
- Analysis of attendance and quality of students’ knowledge for the second half of the academic year.
- The work of the State Examination Commission and the results of student performance and attendance for the 2021-2022 academic year
- Results of practical work for the 2021-2022 academic year
- Final report of educational work for the 2021-2022 academic year
- Final report of methodological work for the 2021-2022 academic year
In conclusion, the college staff was tasked with strengthening the work on the development of compulsory professional skills in the specialty during the year to bring the test results of graduate students to a high level through the National Independent Examination Center, strengthening work on the development of compulsory professional skills in the specialty during the year, accelerating employment Enbek.kz graduates assisting the college in registering and uploading resumes on the website, safety rules for students during summer holidays, road safety, fire safety, tasks were set for safety, outdoor safety, supervision of safety when swimming.